Por favor, use este identificador para citar o enlazar este ítem: http://repositorio.utmachala.edu.ec/handle/48000/3414
Tipo: Examen Complexivo
Título : Indicaciones para la realización del cultivo de mycobacterium tuberculosis como método diagnóstico de tuberculosis pulmonar y extra pulmonar.
Autor : Novillo Vicuña, Michael Dustin
Palabras clave : MYCOBACTERIUM;TUBERCULOSIS
Fecha de publicación : 2015
Editorial : Machala : Universidad Técnica de Machala
Tipo de Licencia : openAccess
Licencia: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/30/ec/
Citación : Novillo Vicuña, M. D. (2015) Indicaciones para la realización del cultivo de mycobacterium tuberculosis como método diagnóstico de tuberculosis pulmonar y extra pulmonar. (Examen complexivo) UTMACH, Unidad Académica de Ciencias Química y de la Salud, Machala, Ecuador.
Identificador: ECUACQS-2016-CM-CD000005
Paginas: 45.h
Resumen : Tuberculosis, contagious disease caused by mycobacteria of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex (M. hominis , M. bovis , M. africanum) It is estimated that in 2014 contracted the disease 9 million people , the diagnosis of tuberculosis is suspected by the epidemiological radiológico clinician picture but should be confirmed by identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. In Ecuador three sputum tests are performed to respiratory symptoms , which 80% of pulmonary tuberculosis was diagnosed , the remaining 20 % must be intended for diagnosis by culture since despite being an expensive and time consuming method (2 , 8 weeks) is the gold standard in the diagnosis and management of TB patients presenting excellent specificity and sensitivity as a diagnostic test.
Descripción : Tuberculosis, contagious disease caused by mycobacteria of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex (M. hominis , M. bovis , M. africanum) it is estimated that in 2014 contracted the disease 9 million people , the diagnosis of tuberculosis is suspected by the epidemiological radiológico clinician picture but should be confirmed by identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. In Ecuador three sputum tests are performed to respiratory symptoms , which 80% of pulmonary tuberculosis was diagnosed , the remaining 20 % must be intended for diagnosis by culture since despite being an expensive and time consuming method (2 , 8 weeks) is the gold standard in the diagnosis and management of TB patients presenting excellent specificity and sensitivity as a diagnostic test.
URI : http://repositorio.utmachala.edu.ec/handle/48000/3414
Aparece en las colecciones: Examen Complexivo Ciencias Médicas

Ficheros en este ítem:
Fichero Descripción Tamaño Formato  
CD000052-TRABAJO COMPLETO-pdf1.98 MBAdobe PDFVisualizar/Abrir
CD000052-CESIÓN DE DERECHOS-.jpg1.02 MBJPEGVista previa
Visualizar/Abrir


Este ítem está protegido por copyright original



Los ítems de DSpace están protegidos por copyright, con todos los derechos reservados, a menos que se indique lo contrario.